KSI Strategic Institute for Asia Pacific (KSI) has an opening for Graphic Designer!
- Create highly engaging graphic and design for events brochures, publications, and diverse array of media
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Designing and managing WordPress websites and web applications
- Creative and design thinking mindset with attention to detail, excellent at time management and multitasking
- Familiarity with UI/UX, video editing and motion graphics will be an added advantage
Please email your *cv & portfolio to email@example.com (*please state your expected salary)
KSI Strategic Institute for Asia Pacific (KSI) has openings for Research Interns!
Candidate need to meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in economics, politics, public policy, public administration, international relations, or developmental studies (other areas of study may be considered).
- An average CGPA of 3.0, Distinction average or equivalent
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to complete a minimum internship duration of two (2) months.
The desirable candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also demonstrate essential characteristics such as good leadership skills, high integrity, critical thinking, independence, teamwork, and a passion for making a positive impact in society through good policy analysis and knowledge sharing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified