Kingsley Strategic Institute (KSI) has openings for Research Interns!
Candidate need to meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in economics, politics, public policy, public administration, international relations, or developmental studies (other areas of study may be considered).
- An average CGPA of 3.0, Distinction average or equivalent
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to complete a minimum internship duration of two (2) months.
The desirable candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also demonstrate essential characteristics such as good leadership skills, high integrity, critical thinking, independence, teamwork, and a passion for making a positive impact in society through good policy analysis and knowledge sharing.
Graphic Designer (Executive - Level)
The role of the Graphic Designer will be to design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising. To be successful in this position, you need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with colleagues/clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for illustrations, event brochures, and websites with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Creating design for report templates
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Work flexibly as may be required by the needs of the service and carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience on graphic design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer / Executive Director, Research and Programs