KSI Strategic Institute for Asia Pacific (KSI) has openings for Research Interns!
Candidate need to meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in economics, politics, public policy, public administration, international relations, or developmental studies (other areas of study may be considered).
- An average CGPA of 3.0, Distinction average or equivalent
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to complete a minimum internship duration of two (2) months.
The desirable candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also demonstrate essential characteristics such as good leadership skills, high integrity, critical thinking, independence, teamwork, and a passion for making a positive impact in society through good policy analysis and knowledge sharing.
Marketing and Communications Executive
The KSI Strategic Institute for Asia Pacific is seeking a motivated, creative, and astute individual to fill the role of Communications Executive.
The candidate must have:
- A strong grasp of current events (ie. politics, international affairs, developments in the business world, etc – a mixture of such topics).
- Be able to work independently and critical-minded
- Curating content for KSI’s website and social media platforms, namely Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram (Content creation for YouTube is not required).
- Work alongside (i) conference producers to promote events and build sales and (ii) researchers to showcase policy ideas in an attractive and engaging manner.
- Determining and implementing strategies to increase social media and web traffic to reach a wider audience by boosting post to reach relevant customers.
- Needs to know how to target the right customer segments and convert views to sales.
- Designing event e-posters and KSI publicity materials.
- Prepare and send out monthly e-newsletters. Manage and update subscriptions
- Produce analytic reports after postings and advise higher management of its effectiveness of marketing campaigns and content management.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Graphic design. May use apps/sites like Canva. Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus.
- Proficient in copyrighting.
For more information or to apply, please send your CVs and portfolios to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.