Chair of the Permanente Committee for Asia Pacific, Indonesian Chamber of Commerce (KADIN) / Head of CEO Office and Business Development, Blibli Tiket Group / Board Member, ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ABAC), Indonesia
Hans is the President Commissioner of Ascend, a family-owned group in the resources sector. The group owns and operates assets in coal, nickel, iron and rock quarrying.
He is also the Head of Business Development and the CEO Office in Blibli. Blibli is the leading B2C omnichannel retail ecosystem in Indonesia.
In the CEO Office, he heads M&A, Financial Services development, cross group synergy and other strategic areas.
Previously Hans was a Senior Engagement Manager with Oliver Wyman, executing projects across Asia while expanding the Jakarta office. He advised financial regulators, state-owned enterprises and both conventional and digital banks on strategy, as well as executing several first-of their-kind M&A transactions.
He started his career in consulting at Ernst and Young in the Financial Services and Enterprise Risk Management division; worked in the strategy offices of Bank Permata as the VP Head of Retail Strategy.
Later he worked at Ooredoo Group’s Indonesian opco as Head of Division, Strategy & Insight while also acting as Head of Division, Subsidiary Management.
• Policy Manager for B20 Digitalization Task Force (2022 Indonesia B20 Presidency)
• Alternate Chair of ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ABAC) Indonesia
• Head of the Permanent Committee for Asia Pacific, International Relations Division, KADIN (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce)
• Founding Member of the ASEAN Young Entrepreneur Council
• Head of Asia Pacific Relations, Bidang Internasional, BPP HIPMI (Indonesian Young Entrepreneurs Association)